A mask is more than a protective item, it is an accessory of expression.
This small collection...sometimes a meditative doodle, other times photography-inspired, but always transferring the joy of making into each one. You're sure to feel it when you put it on.
Each has been hand-cut, hand-drawn, and hand-sewn with purpose so you can wear a little piece of joy when you have to go out.
- Made of cotton textiles. Lining is 100% cotton muslin.
- Adjustable elastic ear straps (Let us know during checkout if you'd prefer around-the-head ties instead).
- Includes one disposable filter (MERV 16 rated material)
- Includes one aluminum nose strip
- Washable (hand wash recommended, but stands up to hot water machine wash as well).
**The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention statement**
“It is critical to emphasize that maintaining 6-feet social distancing remains important to slowing the spread of the virus. CDC is additionally advising the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others. Cloth face coverings fashioned from common materials can be used as an additional, voluntary public health measure.”